11 March 2013

I'm Back!!!

New Plots Area

Medical Hiatus

Was taken seriously ill in Oct/Nov 2012 and have been recovering since. Well not all the time, been back on the allotment since new year, but not much to do on the old plot!

New Plots

I am on the allotment committee so have been busy with my post-illness time helping clear the waste land to the top of our plots, hoping to convert them into 4 new plots and a new wildlife/bee area.

My Plot 2013

I managed to re-jig my plot before I was ill, so I now have 3 greenhouses to play with and 4 large planting areas. I will endeavour to post updates, photos and videos again this year. Oh, and the odd weather report, it is rather chilly this year!


6 comments:

Margaret said...

It's good to see you back on your blog Ben. Hope you're fully recovered. I'll look forward reading about the progress on your plot:)

Ben Scoble said...

Thanks Margaret...have to be careful gardening now...am on Warfarin (blood thinners) now!! Although, hasn't stopped me tackling the 9ft brambles!! Looking forward to seeing your flowers this year..hope it's not so wet as last year!.

Ben :)

Currysniffa said...

Glad your back Ben! I was looking at your YouTube channel the other week and wondering if you'd been ill or something. Hope your over the worst of it.

All the best Chris

Ben Scoble said...

Cheers Chris...will be back out filming and rambling on as soon as the weather picks up. Although, I like to get out in most weathers.

Ben

Rooko said...

Good to have you back Ben. Hope you are well now. I was wondering why your blog posts were missing. Hope you have a good growing year when the weather allows.

Ben Scoble said...

Thanks Rooko - yes all mended. Growing season was average to poor last year. Had good sweetcorn until the rats ate the lot....