Things done this this month:
- Bought loads of seeds - and Globe Artichoke
- Found some plastic box storage shelves lying about in an alley - utilised!
- Put loads of chicken poo on soil and dug in
- Planned & marked out new planting areas
- Put new roof on shed
- Made a new bed - recycling some bricks
- Finally bough a wheel-barrow
- Made a new water collection system / mended water barrel (thank god for 'no-nails')
- Planted peas (see sticks + small windows)
- Sowed some Leeks, Peas & Broad Beans in shed
All in all a fairly busy month that was mainly about physical building and digging jobs.
What to look out for in Feb:
- How the outdoor sown Peas will do (this winter has been quite harsh)
- Sow some more of the hardier stuff - Broad Beans, Peas & Leeks
- Have general weed, tidy, patch up & paint of the shed/plot
Here's to Feb 2010 - oh and enjoy the vid!