6 March 2011

Lost camera but possible good news...oh and spring is here!

Have lost my digital camera (yes the new expensive one)..so am back to using my old phone (not too bad) for the photos and video.

Anyway - spring is here and have planted the broad beans. In addition, have had a big tidy up, taking loads of rubbish to the local tip.

Interesting news! I may be getting a bigger plot. This is due to the allotment leaders wanting to get rid of half plots (like mine) and as there have been a few people leaving the site, there is a chance that I may get one of these. I hope it is the one with the good shed and the greenhouse. Anyway, will post any news, but for now enjoy the photos...

Tidy shed

Wicker style pea frame

Plot ready for spring

New shoots on fruit bushes

1st sign of spring - chive walk!

Broad beans in

New water collection system

No comments: